Job description24 Seven is partnering with our sportswear client to find them a Cost Analyst to join their team this Spring in this exciting opportunity on a remarkable team. Please see brief description below:
Day to Day:
• Creating reports and dashboards
• Managing large volumes of data sets in Excel and creating the reporting.
• VLOOKUP’s and PIVOT but there is a lot of programming in the background that can be customized.
Tools & Systems:
• Expert in Excel (formulas, pivot tables, Power Query, Power Pivot, etc.)
• Intermediate to Advanced skills at building and deploying Excel macros/VBA for use by others
• Proficient in the use of visualization tools, Power BI preferred, with an awareness of usability and design best practices
• Will also be using Power Bi; Excel is mission critical vs the Power BI experience.
• Degree in Mathematics or Analytics preferred
• With a desire to develop creative data analytics solutions
• Creative thinker
• Passionate about solving problems
• Quick Learner
• Ability to work with multi cultures