Our client, a boutique asset management firm is looking for a Creative Design Associate to join their Communications team on a Fulltime basis. This role will be local to Chicago, but working remotely until further notice.
The Creative Design Associate is an essential part of the integrated Communications practice within this company. This role would be critical to maintaining the integrity of the brand across all streams of internal and external communications. The successful candidate for this role provides support to the Creative team within the Communications function, while also serving the broader group across marketing, media relations, digital communications, stakeholder communications, community affairs, and events.
We rely on this individual for designing collateral across print and digital; supporting quarterly reporting needs; helping maintain our website; design proofing of stakeholder materials; assisting with the creation of social media assets; reporting visual assets and project managing initiatives where needed.
Creative Design Associate Will:
- Design marketing collateral via powerpoint, photoshop, illustrator and HTML
- Support quarterly reporting needs, both in layout and content as well as managing the administrative process for quarterly and annual mailings
- Help maintain website on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Conduct research to inform broader communications strategy
- Maintain our annual calendar on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Design proofing of stakeholder materials (e.g. newsletters, client communications, employee communications, thought leadership content, event invitations)
- Assist with the creation of social media assets
- Support project management needs where appropriate
- Maintain the integrity of branding on all platforms on an ongoing basis
- Acts as a liaison to our transfer agent to meet the quarterly fund correspondence requirements
- Responsible for maintaining invoice allocations for marketing expenses related to the funds
Creative Design Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience preferably at a communications, branding, marketing, or advertising agency or in-house at a financial services or professional services firm
- Softwares: Powerpoint, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML; Microsoft Word, Excel
- Prior experience in contributing design solutions that have a high visual impact and maintain the organization’s brand standards
- Track record of successfully project managing initiatives across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability of working collaboratively across levels and functions
- Known as a partner who thinks outside the box
- Experienced in remaining calm in crisis situations
- Proven to be a detail oriented, organized and efficient multitasker
- Established understanding of advanced graphic design mechanisms such as: live tracing, pen tool, clipping masks, and manipulating imagery and typography
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume and portfolio today!