Has to be based in LA
they are going to office 1-2 time a week but not mandatory
Our client, a dog food company is looking for a creative leader to evolve and refine the overall brand look and feel, in addition to stewarding our brand aesthetic across product and retail channels. Ideally, this person will have a design background and will have spent time leading other brands’ holistic creative expression. This person will partner closely with the founding team and key organizational leaders to ensure that the brand stays consistent across everything we do, as well as lead the creative staff (design, content and writing) as they contribute to the brand world.
- Creative team leadership, and experience nurturing creative talent across design, content creation and copy.
- The ability to partner cross-functionally within an organization, managing priorities and ensuring all work ladders up to greater strategy and business objectives.
- Stewarding an early-stage brand’s creative aesthetic, and evolving it as brand and business evolve.
- Translation of brand across mediums, functions and owned vs. 3rd party environments, both digital and physical.
- Leading packaging design and aesthetic refinement.
- Building creative guardrails Oversight of and collaboration with agency partners.
- Balancing the creative/brand needs for growth marketing initiatives with brand creative.
- Working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.