Job descriptionThis role is hybrid and is located in Florida.
Relocation package is provided.
Our client is a leading global apparel and footwear company that has a strong history. With retail stores in 29 countries across North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand, our client has a strong history of excellence, with a collaborative and dynamic approach that distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the Creative Director, you will be responsible for ensuring stability and strength of the brand look, identity, and feel across all channels, including in-store and digital. In this role, you will develop and execute creative solutions, and make sure that the brand positioning consistently attracts, and engages the target customer across all markets within the US. This position is a hybrid role.
- Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity
- Oversee photoshoots to highlight seasonal product stories
- Partner with vendors to produce brand appropriate creative content for in-store and digital efforts
- Establish and enforce brand standards to maintain a singular voice by partnering with in-store team to ensure visual merchandising standards
- Manage all in-store and event signage, promotional materials and packaging to ensure a focused brand strategy
- Manage monthly brand campaigns and lead the team in creating moments, including innovative ideas for top proprieties and flagship locations
- Ensure vendor adherence to brand standards
- Provide visual merchandising direction to stores
- Manage visual merchandising guidebooks and communications to ensure stores are properly instructed on how to setup monthly product deliveries, in-store signage, and window presentations
- Partner with the digital team to build a premium web experience, and partnering with social media team to craft posts that reflect the brand
- Emphasize and elevate the store experience for flagship stores, top properties, and balance of chain by exploring new ways to create stronger stories and a premium in-store customer experience
- Promote a creative culture throughout the brand
- Identify strategies to engage in-store and digital teams in creative thinking while inspiring the brand expression
- Managerial oversight of graphic designer and visual merchandising manager
- Minimum of 5-7 years hands on experience leading creative at an agency or consumer brands
- Strong visual merchandising and promotional marketing background
- Organizational and communication skills
- Superior written, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Ability to lead in an agile environment
- Collaborative working style
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, both locally and remotely
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and ability to learn new systems
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred