Our client is looking to bring on a fulltime Creative Lead in Phoenix, AZ. This role will be hybrid, 3x days onsite.
This role operates in an outsourced capacity, servicing an investment banking client. This individual will utilize a full range of brand design, interactive design and visual design skills to build impactful and differentiating presentations. This role will be responsible for directing and guiding designers as well as providing exceptional hands-on creative execution for key projects. This individual must be comfortable communicating with internal and external clients to understand their concepts and interpret them visually. Eligible candidates are experienced graphic designers who have in-depth knowledge working in PowerPoint, as well as the Adobe suite. Experience with motion graphics and PowerPoint animation and multimedia is a plus. Presentations are frequently created in the brand of third-party companies, so the designer should be able to shift gears and adapt to different brands / aesthetics. The ability to work quickly and meet deadlines is also key.
- Follow projects throughout all stages from concept to final execution
- Responsible for quality and oversight of the team’s work
- Ability to understand needs and make creative recommendations on the correct approach to engage the intended audience and outcome
- Eye for detail and great design
- Ability to provide oversight and design direction to the broader design team
- Solve client challenges through smart design
- Take ownership, lead initiatives and successfully execute through all stages of creative development, on time and on budget
- Monitor quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all requests to ensure client commitments are met through production of high-quality materials that meet delivery expectations
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Knowledge of administrative software, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Access; basic working knowledge of design or development skills/software (Adobe Creative Suite, including In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat)
- Excellent computer skills; ability to learn new programs, and ability to provide basic troubleshooting.
- Must be proactive, collaborative, driven and seek excellence in execution of tasks.
- Experience in utilizing continuous improvement tools to create and track metrics.
- Complete understanding of the “Big Picture” which allows the individual to problem-solve, analyze potential solutions and use sound judgment to make good business decisions.
- Ability to interpret and understand clients’ expectations and guide the team.
- Strong project management skills, organizational skills and time-management skills.
- Proven track record with strong and effective client relationships and solution delivery.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to listen for understanding.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; experience and ability to work with cross-functional teams, internally and client-side.
- Ability to anticipate needs on behalf of the client, not only to serve the client but also increase volume and profitability.
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage high volumes of information during high-stress situations.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to create experiences with brand elements, guidelines and systems in mind
- Ability to adapt design across platforms with the understanding of opportunities, limitations and form factors preferred
- Strong portfolio of imaginative work preferred