Our client is a DTC brand that develops, markets and sells innovative branded consumer products across several categories, including drinkware, barware, and more.
Creative Marketing Copywriter Overview:
The Creative Marketing Copywriter is responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading copy across a variety of formats, including email, web, social media, video, product packaging, and print. This person will work closely with the Marketing Team to brainstorm ideas, develop content concepts, and create consistent messaging that can be used throughout the brand’s marketing channels.
Creative Marketing Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Write clear, concise, persuasive marketing copy that aligns with the brand voice.
- Work closely with external partners to develop conversion-focused advertising copy.
- Develop creative briefs for marketing collaborations with paid influencers and social media partners.
- Revise copy based on feedback/direction from Marketing and Senior Leadership Teams.
- Handle multiple assignments at once, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility to respond to changing content strategy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Creative Team on written asset production
- Proofread all consumer-facing marketing content across a variety of channels.
Creative Marketing Copywriter Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or relevant study.
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience in a DTC setting is preferred.
- Experience in writing for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Excellent writing and editing skills with demonstrated experience in conceptual writing in marketing or advertising, Web, product, brand messaging and promotional copy.
- Experience in an environment working with marketing, advertising or PR campaigns, print and social media preferred.