Job descriptionTiming: Start ASAP May/June
Duration: At least 3 months, likely potential for quarterly extensions, possible full time in 2023
Hours per week: 30-40 with potential for OT
Pay rate: $38-48.50/hr DOE
One of our big tech clients is looking for a freelance Creative Operations Manager to join their team for an exciting all-new ongoing contract role.
This freelance Creative Operations Manager will be responsible for responding to all incoming marketing/creative requests and routing them internally to correct creative teams, production, etc.
The freelance Creative Operations Manager should be well-versed in creative and marketing operations, extremely organized, comfortable working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment, and a clear/concise communicator.
Ideal freelance Creative Operations Manager will have:
- At least 5+ years of in-house or agency creative operations, project management, or resourcing experience
- Incredible attention to detail and organization skills - this person will be responsible for keeping the rest of the internal creative/design team on track!
- Experience responding to and routing internal creative requests for a mid-large sized company
- Ability to maintain and organize a growing brand asset library
- Comfortable owning internal team documentation
- Experience owning, updating, and communicating an internal creative team calendar - sending out reminders to staff and keeping team aware of key milestones, what to expect, etc.
- Able to research and schedule team development and training activities
- Fully proficient with G Suite
- Experience using Slack, AirTable, Bynder, Canva
*Offsite, but CT/MT/PT time zone preferred
**Computer will be provided
***Background check required