Our Product & Design team is seeking an experienced creative producer to support with new and ongoing content design projects and design initiatives, overseeing the end-to-end creative process from brief creation and conceptual development, through production and delivery.
Candidates must have at least 5 years experience acting as a producer in a creatively driven agency or post-production design studio. Experience in motion design and animation is preferred. Candidate must be proactive and self motivated, have excellent organizational skills, be able to parse out critical information from multiple inputs, and communicate effectively. Candidate must have experience managing information at high volume, and keeping information organized and up to date. Candidates must have excellent note-taking and task management skills, and be able to track tasks and goals in a timely, organized manner.
More specifically, candidates will:
• Maintain key production tracking documentation and spreadsheets, ensuring all information is timely and up to date
• Verify and publish meeting agendas and goals, record meeting notes and identify action items for direct responsible individuals
• Maintain team and project schedules, coordinating key personnel from various teams to ensure alignment and accountability
• Communicate directly with external production partners to coordinate milestones and reviews, organize incoming material for review, and ensure timely responses and feedback.
• Work closely with asset manager to keep project data organized and up to date
• Foster relationships with other functional teams to ensure that we’re delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
• Work with production leadership and production peers to optimize workflows, project tracking, internal and cross-functional communication.
• Handle day-to-day critical issues and troubleshooting of production challenges