Our client is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, computer software and online services is looking for a Creative Producer!
What you'll do:
Working and collaborating with all Marketing team leaders, this Creative Producer role will focus on show branding and artwork to be used across all global multi-platform campaigns for original programming. You will be required to maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners, as well as ensuring that work delivers on time, on budget and against brand standards. A powerful passion for television, film, and pop culture is a requirement.
• 10 years of experience producing premium creative with a demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
• Highly organized, proactive, ambitious, and adaptable. You can think strategically and solve problems independently.
• Exceptionally detail oriented with inherent ability to see the “big picture”.
• Highly collaborative and an open communicator who is unflappable under pressure.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, creatively driven organization.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
• Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo.
• Produce all facets of show branding and artwork for original programming - from initial kick-off through approval and final delivery.
• Lead multiple projects simultaneously and work in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life and produce premium, high-quality creative.
• Plan, manage, and communicate internal and external workflows and schedules, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables across all partners.
• Understand the impact of production decisions on both creative output and your cross functional partners’ businesses.
• Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure that we're delivering against asks while crafting an environment that allows for innovation.
• You will have a focused approach to leading your projects, but also maintain the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required.
• Proactively handle day to day production requests and concerns and troubleshoot any challenges.
• Forecast work flow, assess future needs and identify resources and process improvements to align with those needs.
• Independently handle finance, including budgets and PORs.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent.