Timing: Start mid/late June
Duration: Ongoing through EOY
Hours per week: 20-30 TBD
Pay rate: $25+/hr DOE
One of our retail clients is looking for a freelance Creative Project Coordinator to join their internal creative team for a 2+ month freelance opportunity.
This freelance Creative Project Coordinator will be reporting to the Sr. Creative Coordinator and Creative Director, helping manage daily project resourcing and planning.
The freelance Creative Project Coordinator must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and comfortable handling lots of data entry in Google Sheets and/or Excel.
Ideal freelance Creative Project Coordinator candidates will have:
- 2+ years in-house or agency experience as a project coordinator, account executive, project manager, or similar
- Experience assigning creative project tasks and managing workflow
- Organized, detail oriented, and strong written/verbal communicator
- Confident and able to coordinate/lead daily team meetings
- Resourceful, problem solver, can do attitude
- Well-versed in Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, and preferably project management best practices and software (ideally Basecamp or similar
- Comfortable handling data entry and collaborating with team members in a remote environment
*Offsite flexible, local to Denver preferred
**Must provide own computer