Our client is one of Canada's big five banks. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Creative Project Manager Overview:
As the Creative Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing creative production for social advertisements, and managing day-to-day relationships with partners to ensure we are meeting delivery timelines and set milestones.
Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Partner with cross-functional teams to set deliverable timelines and department goals
· Determine project schedules, organize files, monitor progress, set regular status meetings and adhere to project budget
· Oversee end-to-end workflow and ensure quality output of teams
· Coordinate and communicate available resources to complete pending tasks and projects
· Work to establish and maintain project efficiency and optimization
Creative Project Manager Qualifications:
· 3-5 years of project management experience in an agency environment
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently in an agile environment
· Must have social and content development experience