Job descriptionJob Description:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Creative Project Manager to join our client’s team. As a Creative Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing and overseeing creative projects from intake to production and delivery. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including the Creative Director, Designers, Copywriters, Video Editors, and Technology experts.
- Manage creative projects from intake in Workfront through production and delivery.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Creative team.
- Build project schedules and ensure alignment with milestones and deadlines.
- Mitigate risks by understanding project requirements and providing necessary information, assets, and direction to the team.
- Maintain consistent communication with the creative team and stakeholders regarding priorities and project status.
1. Experience working directly with a Creative team in an in-house creative studio or agency.
2. Proven ability to manage creative projects of varying complexity and size.
3. Strong skills in building relationships across cross-functional teams
4.Combination of creativity along with an analytical approach to problem-solving.
5. Flexibility to adapt to ambiguity while maintaining transparency in communication.
6. Experience with Process + Operations management tools like Workfront.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7+ years of project management experience within Creative, Design, and/or Marketing.
- Proven track record of successful delivery and execution of large-scale programs.
- Ability to identify risks and dependencies while working independently.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to collaborate effectively.