Job descriptionOur client a digital entertainment service is looking for a Creative Project Manager to join their team!
Temp to perm
Working hours 10-7pm PST
Airtable experience a PLUS!
The Design Project Manager reports to the Sr. Creative Project Manager, helping to drive operational excellence across our growing in-house video and motion creative team. You will be responsible for managing project intake, following projects through the design and creative process, and assisting with scheduling and resource allocation. This is a highly autonomous, critical role that requires a strong project management background and understanding of the creative process across many channels, including social media, performance advertising, and brand marketing. A successful candidate will be comfortable moving fast to organize and gather requirements from stakeholders across Marketing while ensuring we support our stakeholder's weekly and monthly deliverable needs in a timely and accurate manner. We are a growing, vibrant, organization in which you will be regularly coordinating with international teams to drive global best practices.
What You Will Do
• Manage resourcing and deliverables for a large creative team consisting of full- time, contract, freelancers, interns, and external vendors to ensure weekly and monthly design projects are delivered on time. Manage internal stakeholder expectations to ensure reasonable timelines
• Manage the timely delivery of both high-volume, weekly design work, as well as mass advertising projects over multiple months
• End-to-end management of schedules, timesheets, project flows, establishing creative reviews, and influence across advertising and marketing
• Organize and archive deliverable assets, project files, decks, and content for localization to other regions
• Meet with key stakeholders to ensure that the project requirements are clearly defined, including media strategy, launch schedules, event calendars, etc.
• Manage multiple projects for partner teams simultaneously, facilitating clear communication between the creative team and partners
• Help refine organizational best practices and onboarding processes for new creatives, identifying any inefficiencies for our growing team
• Assist the Sr. Creative Manager and Creative Director with budget management and operational planning, including but not limited to, preparing and distributing weekly project reports, sharing project updates/notes, preparing estimated schedules and budgets for production partners
• Be an advocate for great creative in a scrappy, start-up-like environment
Who You Are
• You have 3+ years of in-house and/or agency (creative, advertising, or digital) experience in project management, project coordination, creative operations, creative production, and/or account management
• You have high regard for comics, animation, gaming, music, cinema, and entertainment, and enjoy working with creatives and business partners alike
• You are highly organized and know the right timing to step in to ensure creative projects remain on track
• You have experience in graphic and visual design production and have worked with both internal teams and external vendors (production companies, agencies, etc.) to produce content for advertising and social
• You can respectfully push back and offer alternate solutions if timelines and requirements are unrealistic. For both internal stakeholders and the creative team, you cut through ambiguity to find the truth and then how to react and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
• You have experience managing both an in-person and remote creative team across multiple time zones
• You’re able to accurately assess and prioritize multiple priorities across multiple teams and are comfortable with a fast-paced environment
• You take pride and ownership in your work while maintaining a positive, collaborative attitude
• You have strong communication skills, and as a bonus, are fluent in Spanish