24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought-after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Marketing, Creative, Technology, and Digital recruitment.
About the Sr. Creative Recruiter role
24 Seven is seeking an ambitious and driven Sr. Creative Recruiter to be an integral part of our Atlanta team. With a supportive and inspiring company culture, a generous compensation package, and perks and incentives including excellent health benefits, generous vacation package, and career development opportunities, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish as an Creative Recruiter.
Here's a snapshot of what you will do as a Sr. Creative Recruiter:
- Schedule and complete candidate prep and debrief meetings
- Create job descriptions
- Screen and format resumes
- Complete candidate onboarding, i.e. background checks, references, and new hire paperwork
- Source and screen your own candidates
Reasons you want to be a Sr. Creative Recruiter at 24 Seven:
- Highly competitive full-time salaries with limitless commission earning potential
- We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices, and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our Recruitment team
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Summer Fridays
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities
- Perks including, happy hours, health & wellness subscriptions, volunteer opportunities, etc.
- Our core values include collaboration, service orientation, and creativity
What you are made of:
- You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You have the emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable negotiating
- You are a self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- You have 3+ years of creative recruiting experience or an eye for design and desire to work in recruiting
- Ability to review creative portfolios
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company
- You have a bachelor’s degree
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.