Job descriptionOur client, an online platform that helps families, is looking for a CRM Analytics & Insights Manager to join the team.
CRM Analytics & Insights Manager Responsibilities:
- Own the customer marketing test and learn program focused on driving customer engagement, conversion and revenue.
- The Manager will independently write and run SQL queries, structure readouts on A/B tests and translate quantitative results into insights, hypotheses and iterative test plans.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Customer Marketing Operations this individual will help define the strategy for our customer database and lead campaign execution across all customer marketing channels (SMS, Email and Phone).
- Own the customer marketing test and learn program and associated financial outcomes that come from helping move our leads from initial inquiry to a successful senior living placement
- 5 years of experience in a quantitative marketing, operations or analytics role
- Expertise writing queries in SQL and working with large data sets in Excel Experience working with CRM and EDW data to create customer marketing campaigns
- Experience running high octane test & learn agenda Self-motivated and resourceful; energized about a hands-on and fast paced culture