Our client, a well-known SoCal based quick service restaurant group, is looking to bring on a CRM Manager to help refine their customer engagement processes.
CRM Manager Overview:
As CRM Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and transforming the client’s engagement with their customers through personalized direct marketing efforts to drive growth for the company.
By working cross-functionally across the company with various departments, the CRM Manager will have the opportunity to lead direct marketing strategies that leverage customer data and customer segmentation to understand the company’s customers and their purchase journeys better. As CRM Manager, you will grow direct engagement with the brand by transforming the current CRM processes to create a personalized ongoing relationship with the customer.
CRM Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop direct customer strategies and roadmaps based on marketing objectives that align with business opportunities and achieve KPIs.
- Provide guidance to the team in developing critical customer data analytics that relay statistical modeling, customer profiling, segmentation, segment analysis, and customer journeys to drive business growth.
- Extract customer data to gain a 360 view of the customer’s interaction with the brand and transform it into direct marketing strategies for further customer engagement.
- Play an active role in shaping business decisions across multiple areas of the company through the development and implementation of active customer segmentation using customer and segment understanding based on customer data.
- Drive understanding and application of customer data and segment in decision making across the company.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and consult with partners on data analytics needs and strategies.
- Proactively strengthen company’s customer-centric culture by building organizational knowledge around the company’s passion in establishing excellent customer relations.
- Lead in defining strategy for company’s website and user experience.
- Plan and execute integrated on-strategy marketing campaigns aimed at driving customer acquisition, conversion, retention and improving customer lifetime value.
- Assure optimization of marketing campaigns that maximize segmentation to improve conversion and sales.
- Build with Marketing, eCommerce, Creative, and Technology teams to create and implement email/ direct marketing strategies, test plans, and automation development, and monitor them for improvement.
- Plan and implement communications related to direct marketing support (emails, messages, site pages, forms, reports, etc.) across CRM owned channels, eCommerce, and marketing for the brand.
- Implement rigorous A/B testing and experimentation to optimize communication content and cadence, and drive result analysis to assess and make recommendations for future testing and rollout of campaigns.
- Create, build, and sustain testing processes for campaigns and programs.
- Outline and optimize key performance metrics and share results across the team through standard reports and dashboards, including presenting result reports to senior management.
- Ensure tools perform at/ above retail benchmarks and create automated processes through continuous monitoring.
- Assure maintenance of CDP and implement appropriate email best practices.
- Responsible for marketing budget for assigned CRM activation.
CRM Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in CRM in eCommerce, retail or QSR space.
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing with proven success.
- Excellent data analysis skills to create result-driven marketing campaigns.
- Experience in growing subscription or loyalty programs preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce & Braze.
- Creative mindset with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience with A/B testing.
- Strong understanding of online marketing with experience in customer data and testing and learning.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.