Job descriptionOur client is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team and contribute to the rapid growth of our e-commerce business.
Beauty/Wellness experience highly preferred!
You will help lead and manage digital marketing initiatives that will acquire and retain customers through key programs including leading impactful Email/SMS marketing campaigns, growing our subscription business, and actively managing our loyalty program.
While this role will be heavily focused on leading customer loyalty efforts, you will also work closely with the Director of E-Commerce on new and existing initiatives with a focus on driving direct, measurable results, as well as strategizing and executing marketing plans. You’ll thrive in this role if you are an analytical thinker, detail-oriented, and biased toward action. Most importantly, we would like you to genuinely love our products and brand and have a passion for the cause we believe in.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Rewards, and Subscription programs in order to improve key metrics around Sales Revenue, Conversion Rates, AOV, Repeat Purchase Rate, Repeat Customer Rate, and Lifetime Value.
- Assist with Site Campaigns/Promotions and own the Email and SMS calendars
- Develop an Email and SMS strategy that drives revenue and delivers on our key brand attributes of education, personalization, and human touch.
- Improve email/SMS flow performance (ex: welcome series, abandoned cart, post-purchase, win-back, and lapsed buyer).
- Analyze customer journey and behavior - continually test and learn to refine direct customer communications.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on Email, SMS, Subscriptions, and Rewards programs.
- Use Excel, CRM platform analytics, Shopify, and Google Analytics to identify growth opportunities and turn data into actionable insight.
- Own campaign performance analysis and create customer segments to deliver the right message at the right time across our CRM platforms
- Develop more personalized, segmented Email/SMS campaigns by shopping behavior
- Develop testing strategies around creative, messaging, and segmentation to ensure all communications are optimized for performance.
- Develop and execute growth marketing strategies to increase SMS and Email List Growth: Through Giveaways, Brand Partnerships, Events, PR, etc.
- Brief copy & creative direction for Emails, SMS, and Landing Pagesand ensure they are on-brand and properly QA’d.
- Manage external vendor relationships efficiently and effectively
- Lead planning, execution, and reporting of direct mail promotions
- Assist with website marketing updates, paid promotions, promos and campaigns when needed.
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in e-commerce, Email/SMS marketing
- Strong planning skills and working knowledge of e-commerce marketing tools/software (Email/SMS, website analytics, promotional planning, digital advertising, and reporting) required
- Well-versed in selling best-practices, creative best-practices
- Knowledge of Shopify, SMS Bump, Klaviyo, Retention Science and Recharge is a plus
- A strong analytical background: with experience creating reports in CRM platforms, Excel and Google Analytics
- A natural problem solver: someone who can deal with ambiguity and is able to multitask in a fast-paced environment without losing sight of either the big picture or the detail
- A born leader: someone with strong project management and organizational skills in order to effectively communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to think outside the box with an understanding of selling best practices
- An excellent communicator: someone with the ability to deliver both written and verbal communication in a simple, compelling manner
- A team player: someone with a flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed
- An eye for beauty: A genuine interest in Feminine Care and K-Beauty products is a plus!