Luxury Retail company is looking to hire a Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Experience Associate to join their E-Commerce team! The Customer Experience Associate will partner with the CX Supervisor, warehouse logistics team, and retail to offer the best in class experience to our clients. This role will be cross functional with retail, after-care, and the CRM team. This role is located in Torrance, California.
• Deliver superior, personalized service to address client inquiries via all available channels
• Achieve SLAs for customer-related contacts and troubleshoot customer facing issues in a timely manner
• Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to internal teams
• Foster customer relationships and deliver a positive experience across all omni-channel activities
• Proactively clientele utilizing in-depth product and process knowledge to deliver an exceptional customer service experience
• Manage sales orders on a daily basis; partner with the fulfilment warehouse and carrier services on processing, shipping, returns, and cancellations
• manage fraud management investigations and analytics
• Work cross functionally with the retail and after-care teams
• Identify reoccurring customer service patterns to develop a more efficient process
• Assist with manual order processing as needed during peak seasons and for vacation coverage to meet shipping cutoff deadlines
• Post purchase: assist with return processes, and omnichannel fulfillments
Furthermore, we seek:
• Comprehensive understanding of luxury clientele and language
• Ability to work 2 Saturdays a month
• Warehouse/Ecommerce back end systems knowledge a plus
• Be able to follow instructions and adhere to policies and procedures
• Experience in a related customer service or call center role a plus i.e. in a role that requires resolving issues, diffusing tense situations, and solving complex issues
• Comfortable making direct contact with customers, ability to follow up directly, etc.
• Ability to independently resolve complex and/or escalated situations.
• Ability to navigate multiple computer applications and work from a dual monitor.
• Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and diplomatically address and control challenging situations
• Strong communication, verbal and analytical skills
• Strong sense of teamwork, ability to multi-task, and manage priorities with ease
• Ability to take initiative, ownership and accountability
• Pro-active, self-starter
• Preferred experience in sales force commerce cloud and CyberSource knowledge.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite