Luxury Retail company is looking to hire a Customer Experience Supervisor to join their E-Commerce team!
The Customer Experience Supervisor will manage the CX team and partner with the CX Manager, warehouse logistics team, and retail to offer the best in class experience to our clients. This role will be cross functional with retail, after-care, and the CRM team.
This role is located in Torrance, California. On-site 5 days a week!
- Achieve KPIs/SLAs based on customer experience metrics, sales, productivity, and contacts per order
- Manage a team of in-house customer experience associates
- Create and maintain reporting on customer experience activities, KPIs, and action plans
- Troubleshoot customer orders, omni-channel activities, and post sales inquiries
- When needed, support the customer experience team on all existing customer facing channels
- Own NPS journey
- Oversee fraud management investigations and analytics
- Hold customer experience calibration sessions
- Work cross functionally with the retail and after-care team on product, processes, and customer programs
- Offer regular product and process training to internal customer experience teams. Ad-hoc training and coaching where needed.
- Identify reoccurring customer experience patterns to develop a more efficient process
- Optimize workflows to reduce handling time and scaling projects in the pipeline
- Assist with manual order processing as needed during peak durations and for vacation coverage to meet shipping cut-off deadlines
- Post purchase: own returns processing, proactive outreach on shipment and omnichannel fulfilment
- BILINGUAL IN SPANISH - PROFICIENT LEVEL (READ, WRITE, SPEAK) IS A PLUS!!
- Comprehensive understanding of luxury clientele and language
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Warehouse/Ecommerce back end systems knowledge a plus
- Experience in a related customer service or call center role with management experience a plus - i.e. in a role that requires resolving issues, diffusing tense situations, and solving complex issues
- Comfortable making direct contact with customers, ability to follow up directly, etc.
- Ability to independently resolve complex and/or escalated situations.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer applications and work from a dual monitor.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and diplomatically address and control challenging situations
- Strong communication, verbal and analytical skills
- Strong sense of teamwork, ability to multi-task, and manage priorities with ease
- Ability to take initiative, ownership and accountability
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Preferred experience in sales force commerce cloud and CyberSource knowledge.