Job descriptionA leading global fashion brand is looking for a LEAD, BRAND ANALYTICS to join their team.
The Lead, brand analytics & consumer research candidate will develop and lead customer insights across the North America region with an emphasis on the Wholesale business. This individual will be a key contributor to delivering customer insights in the region to inform brand tracker performance and wholesale marketing strategies. By leveraging research data, consumer data, marketing performance, and wholesale customer metrics, the individual will play an integral role in developing and owning the marketing strategy to build the brand presence in the industry through awareness and engagement.
The Lead, brand analytics & consumer research candidate -Responsibilities
• Establish relationships with all wholesale partners, specifically within their marketing and customer insights teams
• Evaluate wholesale opportunities through sales reporting, customer metrics, and marketing performance
• Develop strategic guidance to grow brand sales in stores or online with each of the RL wholesale partners through customer insights
• Partner with wholesale marketing team to develop marketing action plans and budget to support wholesale growth strategies
• Connect macro insights with customer data and onsite behavior to guide online wholesale business strategies
• Keep a pulse on brand tracker metrics and trends to inform marketing team of macro level brand performance to guide overall marketing strategies
• Work closely with the CRM agency to develop ecosystem performance reports and impacts of store changes across all channels including wholesale
• Develop customer insights through advanced analytics to answer key business decisions and opportunities for growth
• Responsible for forecasting and evaluating incremental sales generated from wholesale marketing programs by consumer segments on a campaign basis.
• Integrate top of funnel media campaigns into the full funnel marketing plan to optimize results and engagement as well as inform a targeted segment for acquisition
The Lead, brand analytics & consumer research candidate, Skills & Knowledge
• Management experience in CRM – leading a team and creating customer strategies
• Articulate thoughts eloquently for multiple levels of management
• Ability to see from the customers’ perspective and serve as their advocate
• Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insight
• Experience in Customer Marketing, Analytics, Partnerships, CRM/Database and/or Online Marketing
• Well-versed in all aspects of business intelligence, marketing analytics & retail analytics