Our client, a well known Apparel Brand, is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join their team!
In this role you be responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of EDI trading partners (i.e., analyze requirements, produce mapping documents, test systems, and establish communication with trading partners). They will also have various tasks supporting customer service to ensure the department meets performance goals.
Location- Culver City-100% onsite
What You Will Do:
· Manage customer portals (i.e., Vendor Central, Macy’s Net, and SPS Commerce)
· Enter and check orders.
· Answer sales representatives’ questions
· Data entry in customer portals and internal system
· Mapping or transmission change management
· Maintain and update EDI procedures.
· Light to moderate office duties not covered by above.
Who You Are:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Great verbal communication both verbal and written.
· Computer proficiency required.
· Minimum of 5 years of prior experience in wholesale customer service
· Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of implementing new trading partners on SPS Commerce preferred.
· Knowledge about various EDI networking protocols and their usage
· This is a full-time position; associate will be required to work 40 hours a week.
· Works well under pressure