Job descriptionOur client is looking to hire Seasonal Customer Service Sales Operations Specialists to help support their team! You would be reporting to a Back Office Lead and will ensure that an excellent experience is given to every customer, every time. You will focus on resolving any order related issues.
START DATE: TBD
END DATE: 01/31/2024
*This is a remote based opportunity BUT you must be available to pick up equipment out of the LA Office and do 1 day of training.
*Must be flexible to working one remote weekend a month.
- Ensure all back-office tasks are handled quickly and accurately
- Place replacement orders for customers when applicable
- Issue store credits and refunds
- Work with warehouse on fixing any address discrepancies to ensure smooth delivery
- Investigate any problematic returns
- Investigate lost parcel with our various carrier and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Commit to achieving productivity and quality targets
- Provide a personalized and memorable experience to all customers
- Report any trending or escalated issue to management
- Respond to customer enquiries via email, phone, live chat and social media when needed
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Great problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Selling skills
- Outgoing personality with an ability to build rapport
- Passion for fashion and wellness
- Available to work weekends, holidays and/or on rotating shifts