24 Seven have just taken on a very exciting new role for a Customer Success Manager, who must be fluent in German. You will have the opportunity to work with the world's most recognized brands and retailers to provide them with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work. They are revolutionising the virtual showroom experience. Please also note within this role you will be able to work remotely.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client's business case and business strategy
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure.
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer service performance
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross functionally with our Product, QA and Data team to help move projects forward
- Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers
- Strategize and identify how the team can increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
What We're Looking For
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our London team.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required
- Fluency in German (written and spoken) required
- Additional language skills strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience managing accounts or owning a book of business required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, Account Management or Strategy Consulting preferred
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams a plus
- A proactive, consultative account manager
- An ability to handle difficult upselling and reselling conversations
- A scrappy go-getter
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company's performance in relation to revenue and growth.