Timing: September / October
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $70-90K DOE
One of our well-known apparel retail clients is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team for an all-new full-time position.
This Data Analyst will be responsible for managing customer segmentation, the brand's customer journey, and using KPI's and ongoing data to help drive the brand's customers to purchase.
The Data Analyst will report be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to plan, develop and execute scalable programs that strengthen the brand's relationships with new and existing customers through highly personalized engagement across all communication touchpoints and drive brand loyalty.
Ideal Data Analyst candidates will have:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a data analytics, data science, or customer insights and attribution focused position
- BA degree in Marketing, IT, or related field and/or experience within retail analytics
- Extremely strong data visualization, SQL, ETL manager and data modeling skills
- Experience working within Tableau and Tableau Prep
- Well-versed in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Force Commerce Cloud, Blueconic or similar systems and tools
- Strong grasp for customer marketing strategies and tactics
- A customer-centric approach with the ability to leverage data and insights to inform interactions throughout the customer journey
- Ability to identify and uncover oddities within data/reporting, suggest changes or refinement in approach, and incomplete or conflicting data
- Know how to develop solutions based on limited information and adapt existing approaches as needed
**Possible relocation TBD
***Background check required