Job description24 Seven is partnering up with a large automotive company based in Arizona to help them find a Data Entry Specialist to join their team onsite in Tempe, Arizona. This is a 4 month contract that is likely to extend or turn into a full-time salaried position.
Inputting any necessary data into a company's data management system and making sure that all information is complete and accurate.
Who they are looking for:
• Ability to manage multi-leveled database on timely and accurate basis.
• Organizational skills and ability to work effectively and accurately under conditions of heavy workload, frequent interruptions, distractions and deadlines.
• Ability to learn new software programs to assist with updating website information.
• Excellent word-processing, data entry, and typing skills to maintain data bases and to prepare reports with speed and accuracy.
• Advanced ability to use software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint to prepare documents and to update databases.
• Ability to work accurately with figures to organize and maintain efficient record- keeping systems.