Our client is looking for a Design Manager to join their team!
The individual hired for this role will report to the Sr. Creative Director, Digital Display Marketing at the company. Streaming’s premiere design studio in Burbank, California. Assets to be produced include but are not limited to key art, multi-show concepts, display ads, static social media ads, general marketing materials, promos, and custom email blasts. He/she will work in collaboration with other designers and stakeholders in order to hit specific benchmarks throughout the year.
Please note: The company is in strict compliance with the State of California with regard to working situations during this pandemic. Until further notice, this will be a remote working position for the foreseeable future.
- Creative Kick-offs with Designers on various projects.
- Meet Daily with Project Manager, Creative Director and Design team to review each day’s workload.
- Concept and create cutting edge digital marketing ads, key art and campaigns.
- Research different ways to motivate and inspire the team with new methodology, tips, tricks, and best practices in everything from photo manipulation and retouching to type design and production.
- Work with Designers and Creative Director to maintain and update templates and style guides on a regular basis.
- Use your design expertise to review production builds from designers, give them guidance on how to improve their designs, maintain consistency, and create the most dynamic marketing possible in a positive manner while enforcing brand guidelines.
- Top level digital assets to be produced include but are not limited to various forms of digital advertising across platforms in addition to full digital campaigns, presentations, print, press kits, outdoor advertising, display ads and general marketing materials.
- NFL ON CBS, UEFA Champiions League Soccer, College Football & Basketball and Pro Golf including both Masters & PGA Tournaments
- Originals like Behind The Music, Evil, The Stand, Star Trek: Discovery & the entire Star Trek Universe, and The Good Fight
- Primetime ratings grabbers including Young Sheldon, The Equalizer, Big Brother, NCIS, and Survivor
- Fresh CBS Network hits like FBI, The Neighborhood, Magnum P.I., SEAL Team and Bull
- Shows from the Viacom family of brands including Nickelodeon hits like Avatar & Spongebob Squarepants, VH1 hit RuPaul’s Drag Race, MTV’s The Challenge, and much more!
- The best Late Night TV featuring The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah and The Late Late Show with James Corden
- Incredible LIVE Specials like The Grammys, The Tonys and ACM Awards
Qualifications: What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of 7 years of Entertainment Advertising experience.
- Able to present a solid portfolio showcasing cutting edge marketing and graphic design.
- Solid understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines.
- Familiarity with popular streaming services and current TV marketing, advertising and programming trends.
- Confidence in your marketing and design prowess, with near expert photo manipulation / comping / masking / retouching experience, and proficiency in Adobe’s Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator).
- The desire to be an all-around leader with the temperament to listen and be a team player.
- The ability to assist with development and maintenance of internal processes, including formatting, file naming, and archiving.