Our client is a made to order bridal & bespoke collection label. Proudly developed and produced in New York City with many celebrity clients.
Design Studio Manager Overview:
This is an on-site, full-time opportunity. Hours of Operation: M-F 9 AM - 6 PM. You will be responsible for supporting the Founder and Team, assisting with the management and execution of scheduling, and key initiatives related to the development of corporate projects, protocols, procedures and policies.
Design Studio Manager Responsibilities
- Support any administrative, organizational, and clerical tasks, as needed and help to facilitate in any special corporate projects as assigned.
- Oversees reception, answering the mainline phone, taking receipt of deliveries, and ensuring all visitors are warmly welcomed.
- Point person for celebrity and stylist requests.
- Studio Maintenance and supply ordering.
- Book meetings, offsite activities, venues etc.
- Liaise with building management where relevant.
Design Studio Manager Qualifications
- Relevant support and/or project management experience
- 2-5 years; retail or hospitality experience a plus.
- Excellent computer software skills – Microsoft Office; Google Drive & Adobe CS, Illustrator, Photoshop a plus.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a team environment as well as on one’s own.