Job descriptionTiming: August
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $70K + 10% bonus potential DOE
Location: Fully remote
One of our digital agency clients is looking for a Digital Account Manager/Strategist to join their team for an exciting fully remote full-time role.
This Digital Account Manager/Strategist will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing digital ad campaigns for an assigned list of e-commerce clients.
The Digital Account Manager/Strategist will serve as client's main POC and lead strategist for the agency and must have digital marketing expertise in D2C and e-commerce in order to successfully support, retain, and grow client relationships.
Ideal Digital Account Manager/Strategist candidates will have:
- At least 2+ years of ad agency or digital marketing experience
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Proven experience implementing, managing, and executing PPC and paid social advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and similar platforms.
- Well-versed in digital marketing strategy and paid advertising for e-commerce
- Fully proficient with MS Office, Google Ads, and Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager
- Extremely detail oriented, self-starter, and ability to work independently and effectively in a fully remote setting
- Ability to understand complex environments/projects and maintain organized workflow
- Strong planning, project, and time management skills
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Amazon's Seller and Vendor Central platforms
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills