Our client, a entertainment studio, is looking for an Digital Asset Coordinator, to join their team. This will start within the next few weeks and will be a year long contract!
- Manage Artwork and Metadata title readiness to ensure title is packaged with both OV and Localized components
- Collaborate with internal ratings teams to ensure timely delivery of ratings
- Manage Artwork and Metadata packaging to ensure content will hit needed start dates
- Create and maintain documentation, including title progress trackers and reports on overall AMP delivery status
- Work with Platform Operations and DMED Tech teams on system enhancements and to remediate system issues as needed
- Communicate progress to stakeholders at large
- Familiarity with metadata and artwork components and delivery via supply chain
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and a willingness to pivot as needed
- Experience leading meetings with several stakeholders and strong communication skills and follow up to ensure projects are completed
- Proven track record for completing high volume tasks on abbreviated timelines
- Proficiency in basic data manipulation in excel / spreadsheets (vlookups, pivot tables) highly recommended
Send your resumes today!