Our client, a busy entertainment agency is looking for a Digital Producer with banner campaign experience. You should have extensive banner knowledge, know how to look at media plans, and specs from publishers and make sure they are correct. This is a fully remote position that starts ASAP (40 hours a week). Must work PST hours if located in a different time zone.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Create timelines for deliverables, milestones, QA, and launch to ensure that projects launch on time.
- Traffic and track assets from business owners and clients, coordinate with designers and developers.
- Work closely with Design Team on art direction and with Development Team on banner ads
- Solely manage and execute promotions created within our digital campaign platform.
- Demonstrate superb, nuanced communication (written, verbal) and judgment for clients, salespeople, senior management, vendors, etc.