Digital Content Producer
Staff Position, Direct-Hire
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Well-known Entertainment Brand/Celebrity is seeking an experienced digital producer/editor to work alongside the social team in creating platform intentional content. This role will be focused on ideation and creation of social first entertainment and repackaging of our vast suite of library content to entertain and engage our millions of followers across multiple platforms. You will be tasked with capturing content in and around LA.
This position reports directly to our Social Media Director and will function as the day-to-day digital content creative. An ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced digital content environment with a deep-rooted understanding of social media best practices and digital culture.
Must be located in the Los Angeles area.
• 3+ years of working in a creatively driven role specializing in editing social content at a network, digital studio or YouTube channel
• Proficient knowledge of social platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
• Expert in video editing software like Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, knowledge of After Effects is a plus
• Comfortable with leadership role, a self-starter who isn’t afraid to direct talent and offer feedback as well as taking constructive criticism
• Social media savvy and digital culture enthusiast
• Deep experience creating content (long form and short form) for social media
• Can effectively operate filming on an iPhone and a DSLR camera (bonus if you own one) for platform intentional specs and TRT
• Proven success collaborating with multiple teams, relating ideas to brand objectives, pitching creative and seeing projects through end-to-end creative processes
• Able to respond and adapt to the needs of a highly matrixed client organization and ensure work is delivered to a high standard
• Photoshop skills necessary
• Direct talent on set to help produce engaging content across various social channels
• Edit raw and library video content into platform intentional and social optimized assets with the direction of the Community Manager and Social Media Director
• Successfully project manage and produce multiple marketing initiatives to support a new series
• Work with the internal marketing team on ideating against briefs and producing those concepts through production and post
• Follow strict social brand guidelines
• Provide clear and concise video editorial notes during postproduction