One of our innovative clients in the Wine and Spirits Industry seeks an experienced full-time Digital Design Manager to take lead in the company’s digital creative development and to ensure the portfolio of brands is positioned to thrive in the digital world.
This role will work with Shopper Marketing Programs and candidate should have experience in digital advertising. The Digital Design Manager has deep knowledge of current design trends for digital advertising and social media, and is experienced in developing static, animated and video imagery.
*There are no direct reports for this role, but rather we are looking for a Sr. Designer or Associate Art Director type ready for the next step to manage the digital advertising for a portfolio of Beverage brands.
*This role is based out of Stamford, CT and has great flexibility between working from home and working in our Stamford, CT headquarters. (Targeting 2 days a week in office, NYC candidates, let's talk!)
The ideal candidate will have boundless curiosity and a thirst for delving into the latest and greatest in the digital space. They are an energetic, self-motivated and detail-oriented team player who works seamlessly within our Creative and Marketing Services team and with cross-functional partners.
Candidates are passionate about the digital space, and are accustomed to a fast-paced creative agency background, but are yearning for stability without compromising variety and excitement!
The ideal candidate is innovative, flexible and has an interest in creative collaboration between multidisciplinary teams. They are responsible for developing creative concepts, implementing design strategies, and producing visual aspects for both corporate and brand marketing materials across various platforms that include print and promotional/in-store materials, but with a strong focus on digital media. They can seamlessly navigate through a range of high priority projects on a daily basis while managing tight deadlines.
Bring your unique perspective, explosive imagination and edge to our creative team!
• Ability to understand and convert research and insights into innovative digital communications
• Deep knowledge of latest developments and trends in the digital marketing space
• Experience in the fundamentals of digital and graphic design, aesthetics, typography, color, animation, and interactions – from brainstorming and conceptualization to prototyping and executing
• Skill and experience in developing digital designs: dedication to consistently delivering impactful/interruptive work that will “stop the scroll” and engage consumers
• Strong portfolio of interactive, animated and video ad creative for online and and mobile environment
• Graduate of an accredited program for an Associate or Bachelor’s or BFA degree in Graphic Design or Visual Art a must
• Minimum of 7+ years experience in a creative agency, with a comfort level navigating a corporate environment
• Superior knowledge of design: type/color/taste required
• Mastery of relevant computer software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite-all programs) a must; solid knowledge of other current computer design programs and skill required
• Solid understanding of online production required
• Strong Photoshop skills with experience in retouching required
• Ability to develop and put together formal design presentations, ability to storyboard ideas
• Works efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to present and clearly articulate ideas
• Is accountable, takes direction with an open mind, seeks full ownership and takes initiative
• Strong problem-solving skills and enjoys the challenge of finding innovative solutions
• Strategic thinking with attention to brand and marketing objectives
• Ability to work with company personnel at all levels and the ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and effectively
• Positive energy with a can-do spirit!
• Apply brand standards, creative standards, typography, photography, color and other ingredients to create innovative and on-strategy creative solutions for multiple environments, with an emphasis on digital
• Extend existing creative/brand guidelines across new creative with moderate design changes or interpretation
• Work closely with brand teams, playing the role of “design advocate” for the voice of the design
• Develop original strategic design deliverables and big ideas that elevate and differentiate our portfolio
• Stay abreast of the latest in the digital space, and current design trends and technologies, continually share knowledge among the design team and be a student of the industry
• Eagerness to help mentor fellow designers
About the company:
The company was founded in 1981 to market quality wines produced by prestigious families from major wine regions of the world. In 2009, it announced the expansion of the award-winning company to include a Spirits Portfolio.
Today the company is renowned for its brand-building prowess and its ability to meet the needs of the modern consumer. Two generations of the family work side by side in their continuous quest to build strong brands and relationships throughout the wine and spirits industry. The portfolio includes award-winning wines from Australia, New Zealand and Argentina, and high level spirits.
Diversity Statement - The company is committed to inclusion and diversity of all kinds. We cultivate a work environment that celebrates diversity because differences continue to make the company culture stronger, enhance our connection with the communities we serve and strengthen our competitive advantage. Building an inclusive and diverse culture continues to be a never-ending pursuit that is at the core of all we do. If your background and experience meet these qualifications and you want to join a dynamic industry, please apply.