The Digital Designer will be responsible for creating high converting designs within brand guidelines. This will include social media ads, display banners, emails and more. These assets will often be the first touch point for new customers to the brand. A successful candidate will be able to work quickly while displaying great attention to detail and organizational skills, and an eye for photograph selects and typography.
- Design assets for different platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, display banners, website banners and email
- Work closely with Creative, Brand and Performance Marketing teams to create projects that deliver on brand vision and industry best practices
- Ensure that work adheres to brand standards and project deliverables
- Work with Project Manager to meet goals and deadlines in terms of asset delivery
- Actively participate in campaign brainstorms
- Maintain and manage an asset library on an ongoing basics, as well as inventory of where these assets live and how they will be used.
- 2-5 years experience as a graphic designer; beauty and/or e-commerce experience a plus Strong understanding of digital design and conversion metrics
- Experience creating paid social ads and display ads.
- Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication, graphic design, or equivalent experience
- Ability to concept, develop and create a wide variety of creative assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Familiarity with cosmetics, fashion and beauty trends
Send your portfolio or samples today!