Our cutting edge sportsbook related client is looking for a Full-Time Digital Designer to work at a compelling company with many perks. The ideal candidate has a passion of sports: think - NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.) and has worked in a sports, gaming or deadline-driven atmosphere.
This role is fully remote for now, but will require NYC area talent who would ideally consider a hybrid model approach in the future (Jersey City).
The Digital Designer is responsible for the delivery of marketing assets, predominantly website banners, email headers and landing pages.
Requirements include delivering projects to deadline while maintaining a high quality of digital design work across the company. This will involve the daily preparation and delivery of marketing assets and the management of multiple projects concurrently, often with very short turnaround times.
They will report to the Creative Director will often need to collaborate proactively with other team members, Stakeholders and marketing counterparts to support and enable them to meet their KPIs.
- Using Photoshop/Illustrator to design landing pages, site banners and email headers as well as any other online related promotional material
- Using design templates whenever necessary
- Conceiving and delivering promotional campaigns to increase customer engagement through collaboration with other team members.
- Offering support to the Design Team Lead
- Developing improved procedures that result in a more efficient service while also maintaining the existing high standards of design work delivered by the team
- Ensuring projects are delivered to deadlines, enabling the marketing teams to publish up-to-the-minute content
- Liaising with various stakeholders to receive feedback
- Correctly implementing feedback
- Presenting work to Stakeholders in order to enable buy in and final sign off
- Working with the CMS specialist and product teams to ensure that designs are able to achieve maximum customer engagement
- Adhering to brand guidelines to deliver a consistent and coherent brand image to customers
- Being proactive, collaborative and contributing ideas during the weekly design meeting to improve the team’s work and output
- Presenting effectively to Stakeholders to ensure key project information is shared and understood
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite package of applications, specifically Photoshop & Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of all U.S. Sports including but not limited to NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, PGA, MLS etc.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong sense of composition and layout, typography and color
- Strong understanding of branding
- Ability to problem solve translate business challenges into creative and compelling visual solutions
- Experience using workflow tools like basecamp a huge plus
- Highly organized and detail-oriented approach to working
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OSX platform
- Bachelor degree in graphic, creative or art design (preferable) or a similar related field
- Previous digital design experience
- Portfolio of work
- Motion graphics capabilities are preferred, but not required
About Our Culture
Building this company from the ground up takes effort, energy, and teamwork, but that’s what will make leading this industry all the more satisfying. We stay focused on our main goal with the help of these four company pillars:
1. Believe in Your Game – Take your shot! There’s a freedom to explore ideas usually only start-ups are lucky enough to experience.
2. Backed by the Best - With our expertise—merged with that of our world-class investors—we have the opportunity to take this business, and ourselves, farther than anyone has ever imagined.
3. Do What’s Right - We operate with clarity and simplicity, always doing the right thing by our customers and each other, standing shoulder to shoulder every day.
4. Hustle Hard - Our combined commitment and ambition is what drives us to create some of the most innovative products in the industry.
What We Offer
As a valued employee, we’re committed to giving you the resources and support you need.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Employee Resource Groups and more!
Gaming Compliance: Candidate must comply with and support the company’s responsible gambling policies, procedures and initiatives.