We are working with a British luxury jewellery brand whose beautiful items are lovingly hand crafted in their London Studio. Their eclectic range of items has a loyal global following and the brand are growing their creative team. They are looking for a Digital Designer to support the team on creating visual assets for the website, social and POS.
This role will be a mixture of hybrid working with 3 central London locations available to work from and WFH.
Working closely alongside the Creative Director and Head of Marketing you will execute concepts for the brand, translating seasonal orientations into brand-appropriate visuals and assets. You will work collaboratively with Marketing, Wholesale, PR & Web teams by designing engaging e-mail newsletters, advertisements, press releases, invitations, presentations, sales tools, and any other adhoc requests.
- Create all online assets across the brand’s digital touchpoints, including web banners and site visuals, editorial blog posts, and social
- Work closely with the in-house Photographer and PR and Communication representative to assist in storyboarding photoshoots and video content
- Actively brief, and on occasion create, new and engaging visual content across all brand channels including video, GIFS, and interactives
- Artwork, print and distribute all printed brand collateral from promotional assets to instore displays and window vinyl under the guidance of the Directors
- Develop and update internal files of Brand collateral and templates for employees to use including letter headed paper, business cards, compliment slips etc
- Develop and maintain an effective and engaging brand pack under the guidance of the Creative Director & Head of Marketing
- Informal In-house photography & filming, retouching and cutting
- Ensure visual synergy across all brand channels and police the use of brand tools
- Manage key relationships with suppliers and printers
- Developing visual database of intellectual property
- Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, lightroom, Illustrator, inDesign)
- Confident with image editing/retouching skills
- Experienced in print design
- Competent in Figma
- Basic video editing skills
- Passionate about the Jewellery / fashion space
- Competent using online platforms like Mailchimp or Canva
- Established experience in managing priorities and delivering projects on time, to brief and to the highest standard whilst working to timelines
- Excellent multitasker, organiser and ideas generator
Please note this role is based in London