24 Seven has partnered with our apparel client, who has an immediate need for a skilled Digital Designer for a full time 6month contract that has potential to extend and even become full time if a good fit. The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Design digital asset toolkits in support of their .com, Omni Marketing, and paid digital and social media campaigns. Leverage an in-depth experience in mobile-first optimization and design.
- Design with a keen understanding of layout and visual hierarchy on desktop, mobile, email, social media and interactive experiences to deliver an elevated brand and consumer experience.
- Work closely with e-commerce and development teams to ensure a full understanding of design-to-web implementation to partner on enhancing the overall user experience and to blend content story-telling with commerce functionality on their .com. Co-create new layouts, templates, and motion graphics to keep our clients digital presentation continuously fresh and in line with eComm best practices.
- Design a digital standard guide for their brand that includes treatment of logo, brand colors, photography, video and motion graphics and other elements that influence the visual identity for their brand in the digital landscape.
- Operate with consideration of consumer segmentation/personalization, consumer behavior and analytics to ensure on-going improvement and optimization of digital.
- Stay up to date with current and future trends and technology, to push the possibilities of brand storytelling in the digital space.
- BA in design, digital design or relevant design degree
- 6+ years digital design experience either corporate in-house or relevant agency experience focused on web/interactive design environment with deep knowledge and experience in mobile (must include responsive design experience in portfolio)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Keynote, Google Slides and Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with project and asset management tools a plus.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- E-commerce retail/apparel experience. Salesforce experience is beneficial.
- An authentic connection to performance lifestyle brands, culture and working for a values driven company.
- A diverse portfolio reflecting sophistication in visual design, typography, layout, photo editing, video editing, motion graphics and general artistry.