As the Senior Digital Designer, you will work with our companies creative and marketing teams to bring the brand’s East-meets-West and timeless-meets-modern unique identity to life in the digital space.
Our client is looking for a seasoned expert in digital creativity that can bring to life the company’s brand DNA across various digital platforms. This position will work closely with the eCommerce & Marketing team to oversee the creative process from concept to completion for a large variety of digital deliverables and assets.
The ideal candidate for Senior Digital Designer will possess excellent skills in communication and project management to create a cohesive and immersive digital experience for the company’s customers.
Senior Digital Designer Responsibilities:
· Lead creative direction across all brand platforms and channels to ensure a cohesive and immersive brand experience that delivers on company objectives.
· Articulate creative strategies and direction to stakeholders.
· Develop creative processes necessary to execute brand strategy and deliver consistent brand experiences.
· Oversee internal and external asset production and photoshoots, in partnership with brand marketing team, and manage external creative and brand agency partners.
· Lead concept design and develop and execute a wide variety of assets for digital applications – mobile-first, website, email, PR, digital advertising, video, and social media.
· Develop video content and motion graphics that support brand and eCommerce needs.
· Collaborate with Head of eCommerce on UX/UI design for product roadmap and ongoing campaigns.
· Translate the brand identity across digital touchpoints and evolve as necessary.
· Retouch photo assets as needed for digital channels and assist with additional projects and assignments as directed.
· Work with internal partners and outside vendors to finalize and deliver approved projects.
· Communicate with remote cross-functional teams via Asana, Slack, Zoom, email, and phone to ensure project deadlines are met on time.
· Manage time and work tasks effectively through excellent project management skills to meet deadlines head on.
Senior Digital Designer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant work experience.
· 6+ years of experience in digital creative, specifically in the skincare and beauty industry. In-house experience is preferred.
· Extensive experience directly executing and managing projects across site, email, social, and display.
· Management experience with recommending and onboarding external creative partners.
· Excellent understanding of digital + social media trends and advanced experience in creative best practices for social media – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
· Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects; experience with Premiere/ Final Cut a plus.
· Good understanding of UX/ UI design with an advanced knowledge in HTML and CSS.
· Excellent grasp of typography and visual design.
· Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
· Extremely organized with attention to detail.
· Excellent project management and problem-solving skills and ability to manage priorities and work with little to no supervision.
· Ability to receive and translate constructive criticism to maintain brand aesthetic.
· Demonstrate initiative to keep pace with company’s dynamic and evolving environment.
· Show a collaborative, kind, and creative attitude