Client Overview: Our client is an American chain of domestic merchandise retail stores. The chain operates many stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico and was founded in 1971. It is counted among the Fortune 500 and the Forbes Global 2000
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Execute creative campaigns across digital platform focusing on email with additional projects for homepage, landing pages, blog, and special projects.
- Maintain brand identity across digital channels to drive home the messages we want customers to hear.
- Deliver creative execution that achieves brief’s request and on time.
- Pull brand appropriate images assets and silhouette products as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to deliver high quality, accurate creative assets.
- Prep files to pass off to development team.
- Team player that partners with design, copy, development, and marketing teams.
Digital Designer Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in fashion, retail industry, or magazines/editorial
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design or creative studies
- Proven examples of your creative in successful emails and web design
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Mastery of Adobe CS
- Strong attention to detail and pixel perfect execution