Job descriptionFully Remote
The Director Digital Growth will lead our client's e-commerce, user experience, CRM, SEO and development teams. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our DTC site by leveraging digital channels and technologies and implementing effective strategies to increase online sales, improve customer engagement and retention, and drive organic traffic to our website.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and hands-on approach to digital product development, e-commerce, SEO and a proven experience in leading digital growth efforts for a winning $100m+ digital first DTC company.
• Own and drive revenue growth of ecommerce site, optimize conversions by improving user journey on site to increase new customers.
• Manage the design, development, and optimization of ecommerce site to improve user experience and conversion rates.
• Develop and implement CRM strategies to improve customer retention and loyalty.
• Oversee SEO efforts, including keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building to drive organic traffic and improve search engine rankings.
• Lead the development team in creating new features and functionalities and ensuring a stable and speedy website.
• Analyze customer data and monitor competitors closely to identify new opportunities for growth and development.
• Collaborate with marketing and sales to develop campaigns that drive online and offline traffic and sales.
• 10+ years of experience in digital product development and global e-commerce.
• Proven experience in leading digital growth efforts for a winning omnichannel DtC brand.
• Luxury and diamond jewelry experience a plus.
• Strong understanding of user experience design, CRM and SEO.
• Experience with website development and optimization.
• Incredibly hard-working, winning mentality and gets stuff done.
• Used to agile project management methodology.
• Ideally, experience with Shopify and DatoCMS.