The Digital Marketing Analyst is on the front lines of data intelligence and measurement. This role primarily contributes to data extractions, dashboard and report preparation, summary insights, and contributes to cross-functional analysis in written and presentation format.
Essential Job Functions:
- Compile, organize, and reconcile data for a variety of teams and areas of focus, including delivering analytics and measurement documents, dashboards, charts and pivot tables on demand and/or against repeating milestones
- Translate raw data and marketing results into easy-to-understand findings including preparation of executive summaries and business reviews.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of digital marketing environment and best
- Assist in setting up, tracking, and reporting on marketing test models (e.g. A/B). Measure, optimize and report outcomes of marketing tests.
- Utilize SQL queries to extract data from MS Azure and other data
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze marketing campaigns for effectiveness and develop data informed actions that lead to improvements in campaign sales and other key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Marketing Analytics, Digital Media and/or Digital
- Technical skills including editing and writing Boolean and/or SQL queries with basic understanding of open- source data mining / data visualization.
- Strong presentation skills
- Digital media certifications a plus: NetBase, a social listening tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- SQL Query experience a plus.