We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Media Associate for a 3-6 month contract hybrid schedule near Los Angeles.
- Digitally native, media savvy.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to integrate digital programs to support marketing goals and programs.
- Able to perform within an integrated team environment.
- Strong project management skills for managing internal and external resources, setting and managing deadlines, and fielding and prioritizing internal and external inquiries.
- Exceptional initiative & follow-through skills.
- Must be a flexible and creative self-starter who is able to work within an energetic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Agile project manager.
- Accountable marketer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Toy industry experience highly valued
- Track record of leading and developing brands using a variety of marketing vehicles (digital media, total video, social media, consumer marketing, channel marketing, etc.).
- Strongly encouraged: Kids and/or Family marketing or quick turn fashion
- Additional areas of valuable expertise: CPG, Retail, Entertainment, Gaming
- Helpful: Diversified experience across big and small companies, start-up entrepreneurial strongly preferred