Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the email and SMS branch of the Digital Marketing team. This is an entry-level position that supports the largest digital channel within the business. A successful candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly take on new responsibilities.
· Code, test, and deploy daily marketing emails and A/B tests in Salesforce Marketing Cloud using HTML/CSS, AMPscript, and Movable Ink to create highly personalized and relevant content.
· Partner with third-party SMS agency to test and deploy bi-weekly SMS and MMS marketing messages.
· Own and execute email and SMS reporting and analytics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis using Google Analytics, Domo (BI Engine), and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
· Provide actionable, data-driven recommendations to cross-functional partners, including brand marketing, graphic design, and site merchandising, to drive customer engagement and increase conversion.
· Monitor and update customer datasets housed in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Write SQL code to validate, scrub, and merge customer datasets for targeted campaigns.
· Engage in email marketing and personalization brainstorming sessions through sharing new ideas, competitive research, and relevant analytics.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, business management, data analytics, math, or computer science.
· Proficiency using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in person and via remote work tools such as Zoom
· Highly organized and proactive with strong attention to detail. Ability to think laterally and creatively to problem-solve while juggling multiple tasks.
· Experience using an email service provider (ESP) such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Experience with an ecommerce analytics tool such as Google Analytics
· Experience with BI software such as Domo, Tableau, or Looker
· Knowledge of basic languages used to code and analyze marketing emails such as HTML/CSS, SQL, and AMPscript
· Prior experience in retail and/or ecommerce