Role Overview: We are looking for a Email/Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Digital + Ecommerce team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of emails, for multiple markets (US, Europe, Canada). You will create, implement, analyze, and report on new strategies (segments, workflows, A/B test) to improve business KPIs.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Schedule, build and deploy all marketing initiatives, including marketing campaigns and triggered email campaigns.
- Assist in building and maintaining CRM segments, maximizing email subscribers, and minimizing unsubscribes.
- Own and maintain digital marketing calendars across multiple geographies (US, UK, EU, CAN, AP).
- Support email marketing manager in developing segmented email marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with other departments (marketing, creative, sales) to ensure the digital marketing assets are correct and up to date.
- Own all aspects of email production for several markets, ensure that creatives are correct.
- Setup A/B testing campaigns to optimize open rate, click rate, conversion rate.
- Provide monthly reports detailing email KPIs. Evaluate campaigns and provide recommendations on how to consistently improve.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in e-commerce or digital or email marketing
- Beauty and/or prestige/luxury brand experience preferred.