Job descriptionOur client is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work as part of the E-Commerce team based in NYC. Reporting into the Head E-Commerce, you will take lead on all digital campaigns across various markets. You will create and implement engaging multi-channel campaigns across PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates and Display with the support of agencies and in-house channel managers. You will deliver a cohesive digital strategy that focuses on driving strong ROI whilst achieving the brands acquisition goals. In this role, you will be responsible for balancing budgets and will be pushing the boundaries within the online space.
This role will require in office expectations on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
· Manage all digital marketing business drivers: PPC, Affiliates, Paid Social and Display.
· Budget management and performance forecasting across various markets to drive cost effective and quality demand achieving acquisition and ROI targets.
· Constantly measuring media effectiveness and contribution to growth.
· Strategically plan, create, edit and publish engaging content across all digital platforms.
o Work alongside Merchandising and wider Marketing teams to ensure consistent messaging
· Implement usage of a new machine learning attribution model to improve efficiency of the campaigns in your markets
· Provide recommendations based on the analysis of digital marketing and eCommerce initiatives to improve customer experiences, and increase transactions and customer loyalty.
· Drive the brand forward within the digital marketing space getting buy-in from key stakeholders within the business to trial new opportunities suitable for our target market.
· Liaise heavily with key search engines, social platforms and other partners to ensure the brand is at the forefront of innovation.
· In-depth knowledge of SEO and ability work with VP of E-commerce to maximize efficiencies
- Strong performance marketing knowledge with a commercial approach
- You embrace the ever-changing digital environment
- To be able to demonstrate success in achieving aggressive targets
- Ability to create innovative and drive actionable ideas
- Strong verbal and written communicational skills
- Adept at presenting data graphically for a non-technical audience
- Minimum Five years digital marketing experience required
Tools of the trade…
- Previous multi channel business is plus
- A self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player.
- Strong background working in digital/performance marketing managing budgets, preferably within a fashion retail environment.
- Experience in planning and actioning complex, multi-channel marketing programs across our key channels (paid search, paid social and affiliates), utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Established analytical skills and experience managing to ROI targets.
- Understands product feeds that power shopping engines
Our client offers a range of benefits to keep you well, including competitive medical, dental, vision plan options at little to no cost to you and paid time off inclusive of vacation, personal, and sick day. We want you to share in the brands success and will be eligible to participate in a discretionary year end bonus. And for your longer-term financial wellbeing we’ll match up to 5% of your 401k contributions We have a fantastic team discount scheme offering you a 60% employee discount and a friends and family discount scheme.