Marketing Technology Manager
The Marketing Technology (MarTech) Manager will gather business requirements that enable marketing technology enhancements in our customer data platform (CDP). The MarTech Manager will work in tandem with the CDP Marketing Managers, IT teams, Analytics teams, and various internal business partners.
The MarTech Manager must have prior experience implementing and running omnichannel marketing activations that leverage customer data platforms and be familiar with basic technical requirements needed for communication channel implementation across email, SMS, mobile push, social and more. Upcoming MarTech projects include Interaction Studio, OrderGroove, loyalty program relaunch, data feedback, and education data enhancements.
CDP Data Activation Expert
- Develop a deep understanding of the data being collected in our CDP and work with the Marketing Activation and Analytics teams to determine how best to leverage the data available for activations, optimize the collection of data and identify any missing data needs for future activations or analysis efforts.
- When additional data is needed to support marketing activations and/or analytics – work with the requisite technical teams to determine where the data resides, and any enhancements needed to CDP to accommodate these requests.
- Work with our external agencies Solutions Architect to provide expertise regarding the data available (in SFMC or CDP) to aid in complex multi-touch journey building and dynamic email builds.
Technical, Marketing and Analytics Coordination
- Work with necessary internal teams to collect and define use cases or business requirements needed to support enhancements and/or updates to CDP.
- Work with IT Teams, including but not limited to; Digital IT team, SAP team, Integration team, Sales Cloud team, and Mosaic team to provide business requirements needed to support enhancements or updates to CDP.
- Work to submit necessary JIRA, SU and CSU tickets with required backlog forms to support CDP enhancements or updates to CDP.
- Work with the CDP Marketing and Analytics Teams to help define business requirements needed for enhancements to CDP and backlog requests.
- 5-7 years in a Technical Product Manager, Project Manager or MarTech role and the ability to apply this knowledge to empower the marketing activation team. Experience with B2B MarTech implementation a strong plus.
- Can manage full technology implementations end to end that affect multiple source systems, including but not limited to: SAP, CDP/DDx, SFMC, SFCC/DW, Mosaic, App, etc.
- Experience using collaboration tools including JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with IT team to clarify user stories, lead user acceptance testing, resolve issues and remove impediments that might be preventing the team from achieving its sprint goal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar area.