24 Seven is a leading recruitment firm that has partnered with an international sportswear brand to support hiring two digital media analyst to join their digital activation team.
You are a key member of the Digital Marketing team, responsible for all steps in creating and executing media campaigns and optimizing marketing effectiveness using a test and learn approach. This position will create and execute the Paid Media strategy, in partnership with the Wholesale Digital Activation lead, the Trade Marketing team and Media team and will work with varied stakeholders to ensure its successful implementation. You will fully support the channel objectives to drive high quality traffic to the products to accelerate revenue growth.
With a primary focus on profitability, you will also connect with Brand Marketing, Merchandising, and Sales colleagues to fully exploit all paid media opportunities for your Wholesale accounts. You will play a key role within the Wholesale Digital Activation team and collaborate closely with the broader US Digital Activation team to help create a US-based center of excellence.
• Plan, set up, manage and report on media campaigns, in conjunction with key account partners.
• Be the go-to on the team for media KPIs; determine right KPIs based on channel goals, ranging from awareness to traffic to online sales conversions and performance
• Synthesize market insights and signals such as data into actionable insights and recommendations towards business objectives
• Be the expert on the latest in paid media and provide thought leadership to the team on the ever-changing landscape in search / social / programmatic / olv domain, including new products.
Own and execute on time delivery of audience research, planning and launch of all test and scale efforts o Influencing and managing media budgets, including drafting and revising media flowcharts.
Execute campaign trafficking, reporting, testing and optimizing in-market media
Campaign analysis tied to marketing and business objectives
• Work collaboratively cross-functionally with the Wholesale Digital Activation team, Merchandising, and Sales to consistently stay apprised of inventory levels and product lifecycles that will better inform our paid media strategy across categories.
• Responsible for managing the media budget, evaluating performance of different channels/tactics, and reallocating accordingly based on performance.
• Responsible for contributing to top and bottom-line growth to achieve sales, ROI, and contribution goals.
• Manage any associated direct vendor or platform relationships to improve overall performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, team player, and able to build strong relationships quickly
• Curiosity driven; the person who asks, “what if?”
• Proven media skills, optimization, and bid management techniques; experience managing high volume growth targets for complex media campaigns
• Experience managing large media budgets and hitting monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for on time delivery spend, revenue, ROI, and other KPIs as determined by the business
• Ability to produce regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management that aligns with and accomplishes business goals
• Ability to balance pure media goals with overall business goals and brand priorities
• Extremely analytical, data driven and a clear, independent thinker, able to efficiently distil complex information into strategic actionable recommendations
• Familiarity with the broader online marketing context (i.e. natural search, display, paid social, affiliates, comparison shopping engines, product feeds). Knowledge of attribution modelling is beneficial.
• Ambitious, profit driven and interested in the broader business context. A desire to grow this channel with a strong work ethic and diligence
• Strong attention to detail, flawless execution, time management, planning & organizational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
• An interest in leveraging technology to automate and scale key processes
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, marketing, business, or computer science focus a plus
• 2-5 years hands-on paid search, display media experience.
• Experience with campaign management platforms: Kenshoo, Marin, or similar. Experience with PromoteIQ and onsite search.