24 Seven is partnering with their renowned agency client to find them a Digital Media Manager to join their team in this full-time, salaried, opportunity with competitive benefits and flexible schedule. Brief details are below for you to review and see if it may pique any interest.
About the Role:
As the Digital Media Manager you will oversee paid digital media for all media clients, including but not limited to programmatic display, online video, connected tv, over-the-top, streaming audio, and more. This includes top-to-bottom strategy, planning, maintenance, and management across channels, combining both direct buys and managed services with digital partners.
As a leader, you will develop strategy and streamline digital media processes that will impact how work moves throughout the agency, including kickoffs, briefs, creative, and reporting. This role communicates directly with clients and agency teams related to all digital media campaigns
- Develop and present robust and strategic digital media plans based on client goals and business objectives.
- Provide ongoing communication on the performance, optimization, and insights of all campaigns.
- Collaborate with clients, and internal client services teams including to ensure the integrity of the digital campaigns from start to finish.
- Manage communications and execution of digital strategies with all digital media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation and campaign performance.
- Stay up to date with digital media best practices to bring new opportunities to agency teams and clients.
- Integrate with traditional media to create impactful cross-channel strategies.
- Manage all digital media budgets and billing reconciliations.
- Responsible for identifying future dashboard solutions and self-serve planning and buying and reporting platforms.
- Lead ongoing education sessions with internal teams and clients to share new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
- Agency experience preferred
- 5+ years of integrated digital marketing experience
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively collaborate and communicate through work processes and/or any hiccups
- Ability to translate business concepts to online marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- We work in person 2 days a week and offer the flexibility to work at home for the remainder of the week