Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is a well known education institution that offers a strong variety of different programs. They are looking for a talented Digital Media Specialist to join their exciting team!
Digital Media Specialist Overview:
As the Digital Media Specialist, you will be creating and managing social media assets to increase volume and outreach. You are someone who loves working with tech, and have experience creating many creative/digital web assets.
Digital Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Update web and intranet
- Coordinating with IT
- Monitoring and executing social media plans
- Using HTML and CSS on a daily basis to create assets
- Creating infographics on social media platforms
Digital Media Specialist Qualifications:
- Experience managing social media posts for large enterprises
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Baseline skills in Photoshop CMS
- Bonus: experience in: InDesign, Dreamweaver Adobe Suite SireCore and Sharepoint
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Must be comfortable going on-site twice a week.