Job descriptionOur client, a leading news group, is looking for 2 Digital Product Design Directors to join their teams.
Digital Product Design Director Responsibilities:
- Lead, coach and mentor a talented team of data-driven, customer-centered product designers to design for interconnected screens, user flows, and prototypes.
- Shape design strategy and vision for Digital partner experiences, multi-tenant design systems and cross-platform UX
- Set cohesive strategy and vision to elevate our digital products and work with cross-functional teams to deliver value for customers and business.
- Innovate and ideate on how to get the work done as well as on the work itself.
- Sets the tone for team communication, managing peer and stakeholder expectations.
- Strong grasp of theories, concepts, and methods of UX research and user-centered design
- Model and share frameworks to do design research, synthesis, ideation and facilitation.
- Coach and advocate for your team, inspiring and elevating them to their best potential.
- 10+ years of experience as a product designer with successful outcomes for digital products, reaching millions of users, preferably in a media context
- 7+ years of experience as a hiring, managing, and mentoring successful multiple designers.
- 3+ years of design system experience