Our client is an automobile manufacturing company known for its commitment to safety, a compelling record of reliability, and a dedication to environmental values.
Hybrid (2 Days Remote | 3 Days On-site)
The Digital Product Owner will contribute to the success of our client's digital platform by supporting the rollout of new features/enhancements to the existing customer experience and gathering customer feedback. The candidate selected will work closely with stakeholders and will serve as the "hub" to external creative partner agencies, and internal departments.
- Serves as main point of contact for multiple agencies (re: UI/design as well as digital content/assets) and vendor partners (re: customer surveys and software) to support platform operations.
- Works cross-functionally with creative agency as well as internal IT team on the planning of update releases, and respond to requests from other stakeholders as needed.
- Leverages knowledge of UX and design to refine, critique, analyze, and recommend experience improvements in collaboration with agency partner and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinates all creative/design/UI enhancements for digital platform, overseeing timelines, prioritizing projects and enhancements, and ensuring sign off from necessary stakeholders. Enhancements may be requested from other business units or driven from marketing and customer feedback/studies.
- Manages workflow from business and creative agency partners to IT teams– this includes open items that need UI/UX involvement – including but not limited to user flows, wireframes, designs, copy, usability testing, user acceptance testing, and project timelines. Works with IT to coordinate project timelines to ensure that all are in consensus.
- Produces project briefs and collects stakeholder sign off for all changes/additions to the design/UX/UI within platform.
- Analyzes customer feedback and digital trends across competitor platforms and best-in-class digital experiences.
- Coordinates relationships and work within agreed contracted budget with app store review software and in-app survey tools and reporting software.
- Leads and organizes the Voice of the Customer (VOC) Task Force Initiative. Plans, gathers, and disseminates reporting from attitudinal (customer surveys) and behavioral sources (analytics and usability testing) and call center reporting data. The Task Force is a collaborative group made up of stakeholders, with a goal to better understand what the VOC is and how to enhance products and experiences to better service customers.
- Between 4-6 years of experience desired
- Experience in managing successful programs and projects, with keen organizational skill and experience with digital platforms.
- Familiarity with the app/mobile/desktop user experience design process and an understanding of basic development principles. Ability to communicate these functions and act as a project manager/owner (does not need to be a UX/UI Designer, Researcher, etc.).
- Ability to interpret consumer feedback and translate into solutions-driven next steps.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with and influence others outside the team, department, and company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Professional experience with connected car, smart home, or other Internet of Things (IoT) applications preferred.